Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Following right behind Addie's birthday was my own 'special day'. We didn't really get to do anything extraordinary, but I did get some pretty awesome gifts. Jake, my thoughtful and most wonderful husband, bought me a new generation iPad. I love it! He even had the back personalized and bought me a cool green cover for the front (but the girls said they liked this photo without the cover best). Then with my birthday money from my parents and my in-laws, I actually spent the money this year and got a new Vera Bradley set. I'm very happy with this print, called Buttercup, and now I have a new purse, wallet, and checkbook cover. Smile. 

And to top off the evening, my friend, Ana, sent over (via her messenger son) a cute pot of tiny roses. I thought it was so sweet and kind of her!
So, indeed, it was a happy birthday to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment