"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6That is the desire of my heart - to raise my children in a godly household, and to train them up as children of God and servants for Him. I know that they may rebel, that they may choose a different path, but I pray that they won't. And if they do choose differently, I want to know that they have a Biblical foundation and the truth in their hearts that they may come back to. I think that is why I appreciate the Awana program so much.
So, I forgot the camera last night (I was quite upset) but was able to snap these photos when we got home. Bella earned a book completion ribbon this year. Next year, she has her sights set on the Sparks award: a plaque that the clubbers earn if they complete all three Sparks books during their K-2nd grade years. We are hoping to find a good Awana club in Mississippi, although it might be hard to find as great a program as we have here. "It has been a great year," as Bella said last night.
Bella is my 'blinker'. It is near impossible to get a good photo with the flash on. Here was our first attempt while counting, "One, two, three..." but she forgot to open her eyes.
I'm so proud of my girl!



Good for her. I know I don't know all the books in the Bible...and especially not in order! Go Bella!
ReplyDelete