Yesterday was Bella's second game of the season (her second season ever) and she is still really enjoying the game. This is her first time on an all-girls team and I think that is a good thing. She is getting to the ball a lot more and even scored a goal in her first game last weekend. It's hard to teach Bella how to be more assertive and aggressive, but hopefully she will get the hang of it with time.
Waiting for the kickoff (or whatever the soccer term is... I'm still a new soccer mom):
Going for the ball:
She got a few kicks in (#6):
Oops... maybe that kick was a bit too hard:
Way to go, Bella!
I gave you The Versatile Blogger Award today. Check out my blog!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous family you have! The picture in your header is sooo cute, thanks for sharing your blog!
ReplyDelete