So it's a new year and I hope to get back to posting blog entries on a more regular basis... but I'm finding it very hard to know where to start! Looking back through our photos we have done so much these past few months. I may or may not go back and blog the lost time, but for now, I will start with December.
December is hands-down my favorite month of the year. With December comes Advent as we anticipate the coming of Christmas and the celebration of the birth of our Savior. With December comes a decrease in outside obligations and an increase in family time. With December comes Christmas decorations, music, movies, food, and overall cheer. With December comes wonder, magic, and awe at the blessings God has given us and continues to give us. As I said, December is hands-down my favorite.
Here are a few images from our December...
I hope you all had a wonderfully blessed Christmas!













No comments:
Post a Comment