Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photos From the Kids

I haven't posted in a couple weeks - partly because our family got hit with the stomach bug and it took over a week to make it through all 4 children, and partly because I hadn't been taking many photos and was running out of stories. So last night I emptied the memory cards on the kids' cameras, and behold! They were full of fun photos!

My boys on game day: Go Gators!
 I love it when we capture a genuine smile:
 Two in the mouth and one in the nose... now that's efficiency!
 Halloween decorations. After Halloween I turned them over and they are now plain pumpkin "Fall" decorations. :)
 I think this is evidence that Addie taught Will how to stick out his tongue:
 Bella took this shot while we were house hunting in August...
 ...and Jacob took this one in return:
 Silly faces are always a blast:

No comments:

Post a Comment